Sunday, May 11, 2008

Land Ho...


After days at sea, we finally have the image of land outside our stateroom balcony. We never really made much of a deal out of seeing land, but I woke up early before sunrise just so I could sit outside and watch as the ship sailed between Molokai and Maui and eventually into Lahaina harbor on Maui. You never saw so many happy people as there were this morning....because we were able to load onto tender boats and step foot onto land once again. Ironically, it was on some of the most beautiful land anywhere to be found on earth.


I called Enterprise who quickly came to shore to get me from a local resort hotel and within 45 minutes, we had a Mustang convertible for 39.80 per/day! I picked up Peg as she landed on her tender boat and we headed for Wailea which is about 25 miles down the coast from Lahaina.

Somehow, being on land made us feel normal once again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home