Thursday, August 25, 2011

Phase I Segment I Complete 4 Hours Down 18 to Go

As I suspected, the flight to LA seemed like a Sunday drive in the country. Does anybody actually go for a Sunday drive anymore? What happened? Anyway, I get to sit in the red carpet club even though I am not a member....nice. Time to re-charge the electronics and catch up on the Fantasy Football draft. I will have to leave Peg my next 4 picks because the long haul puts me out of touch with the league.

My flight to Sydney is being delayed a bit because they do not want anyone landing there before 6AM. Clearly they do not understand the anxiety of the people on a full 747-400 after they have been in the air for 16 hours.

I am being told I will have dinner and breakfast on this long haul but nobody seems to be able to tell me which order they are coming in. Once I figure that out, I will come up with a sleeping plan. I have never had to plan my sleep before....then again, I've never had to count on my wonderful wife to draft my fantasy football team either.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home